Older adults who want to live independently, and at home, but need support
Caregivers who are working with, and caring for, older adults living at home
Health professionals who want to help elders living at home, stay at home
DISCLAIMER: All services are based on need and offered after assessment by the Senior CommUnity Care PACE Interdisciplinary Team.
Last Updated on November 16, 2020 by admin
Your health and well-being is our number one concern at Senior CommUnity Care of NC and we want to assure you that our staff is prepared to assist you at any time. Our Day Center remains open and staffed at this time.
• Remains fully-staffed, day and night
• You can reach us at any time, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
• Can administer IV medications
• Can test for the flu
• Will continue to follow protocol to protect our participants, families, and staff
• Wash your hands frequently
• If you cough, cough into your elbow, or use a tissue
• Let our Clinic know if you do not feel well for any reason
• Call us immediately if you have any symptoms or do not feel well: 919.425.3000
We are also here to answer any concerns that you have, and are taking every precaution to protect our participants, families, and staff. Please do not hesitate to call us if you have questions, feel ill, or are experiencing any symptoms that concern you.